Date(s) - 06/27/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
STOP: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
|Total Cost for this Workshop:
THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
This in-depth one day working session, directly applicable to the work environment, will refresh and retrain those who are current with their “Standard First Aid & CPR” certificate. Recertifying the First Responder’s knowledge and skills allows for the most recent standards to be introduced while solidifying those once acquired.
- In order to participate in the session all participants will be asked to sign a waiver.
THTC requires participants to sign a waiver for any training that involves physical engagement and/or activity. The waiver releases THTC of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity. It is the responsibility of the participant to behave in a professional manner and relay any physical concerns to the facilitator at the onset of the workshop. If the waiver has not been signed, we are unfortunately unable to accept participants into this training.
- You must be prompt and present for the course – full participation is required. Any time missed will result in a certificate not being issued.
- Participants will receive a training manual and certificate.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and running shoes.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following:
- Primary and Secondary Surveys.
- Heat induced emergencies (heat cramps, heat exhaustion & stroke).
- Multiple Injury Management.
- Infant/Child Resuscitation (CPR).
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.