Date(s) - 10/24/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Total Cost for this Workshop:
THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
Before THTC can proceed with your registration request(s), please note the following:
The most recent certificate must be no more than three years old. Those seeking to renew an expired Standard First Aid and CPR Re-Certification must take the Standard First Aid and CPR Two-Day Certification.
“In order to renew a Standard First Aid Certificate, the learner, on a one-time basis only, may have the certificate renewed by completing a one-day Standard First Aid Renewal Course with the original provider. The learner may attend this course as long as the Standard First Aid Certificate has not expired” – WSIB.
- Those seeking to renew an expired ADET Inc. Standard First Aid and CPR Certificate must take the Standard First Aid and CPR Two-Day Training.
- Please include a copy of your most recent Standard First Aid and CPR Certificate with registration.
- The Re-certification is valid for three years. Heartsaver CPR skills are refreshed annually.
This in-depth one day working session, directly applicable to the work environment, will refresh and retrain those who are current with their “Standard First Aid & CPR” certificate. Recertifying the First Responder’s knowledge and skills allows for the most recent standards to be introduced while solidifying those once acquired.
- In order to participate in the session all participants will be asked to sign a waiver.
THTC requires participants to sign a waiver for any training that involves physical engagement and/or activity. The waiver releases THTC of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity. It is the responsibility of the participant to behave in a professional manner and relay any physical concerns to the facilitator at the onset of the workshop. If the waiver has not been signed, we are unfortunately unable to accept participants into this training.
- You must be prompt and present for the course – full participation is required. Any time missed will result in a certificate not being issued.
- Participants will receive a training manual and certificate.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and running shoes.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following:
- Primary and Secondary Surveys.
- Heat induced emergencies (heat cramps, heat exhaustion & stroke).
- Multiple Injury Management.
- Infant/Child Resuscitation (CPR).
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.