Date(s) - 03/02/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
* This is a free workshop (no show/chargeback fee of $40 applies).
Where the following is asked “Workshop paid by…” please indicate who is responsible for being charged the no show/chargeback fee.
The purpose of this training is to increase understanding of occupational stress reactions and to explore strategies for self-care and self-reflection. Participants will have the opportunity to use self-assessment tools and to discuss concepts such as the “silencing response’, the role of empathy, and compassion satisfaction.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Understand the impact of stress reactions in general, and occupational stress reactions –including burnout, compassion fatigue and secondary trauma.
- Identify signs of burnout, compassion fatigue and secondary trauma.
- Explore strategies that can lessen or prevent the effects of occupational stress reactions, including self-care, peer support and organizational structures.
- Reinforce the importance of self-reflection and self-awareness.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training