Date(s) - 01/16/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Total Cost for this Workshop:
THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
This practical and interactive workshop is designed to provide a practical overview of mental illness. It assists front-line workers in recognizing the signs and symptoms of major mental illness: schizophrenia, mood disorders, anxiety disorders and personality disorders. You will acquire pragmatic ways of working with people with a mental illness that are both effective and supportive.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Promote awareness and understanding of Schizophrenia, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, and Personality Disorders.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of mental illness.
- Develop practical strategies for positive interactions and providing support.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.