Harmonious and Effective Team Dynamics
Instructor: Laval Martin
Well-functioning teams are effective, with a clear vision and shared objectives that promote the growth and wellbeing of each team member. As we appreciate the key drivers of individuals making up complex groups, we are able to minimize conflict in those structures and unlock both opportunities and higher levels of proficiency. Seeing the value of these groups, we can better understand how a team fits within larger organizations and how this extends outwards with wider external connections.
Harmonious and Effective Team Dynamics will explore existing issues within participant teams, provide tactics that promote empathy and understanding in group environments, and suggest ways to re-orient your teams to establish a vision that drives results. The training will explore the impact of overlapping values at the individual and group levels, along with how this intersects with the values of larger organizations. Finally, the training will discuss specific strategies and skills such as raising difficult topics and how to have challenging conversations leading to positive outcomes.
- Learn fundamental theory of relationships, including personality and attachment
- Learn about team dynamics, including common patterns of conflict
- Explore the intersection of values relating to the individual, team, and wider organization
- Develop skills to improve communication between team members, including raising and discussing challenging topics
- You must be prompt for the course – any time missed will result in certificate not being issued.
- This training is interactive, all attendees are required to participate.
- Upon successful completion, a certificate of attendance will be issued.
Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $100.00 | Non-Members Pay: $110.00
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.