Facilitator: Maxine Brown
This workshop will assist agency leaders and volunteers to effectively design and evaluate programs. Participants will explore promising practices and best evidence in the field – in the areas of program planning and evaluation. We will focus on strategies to build and deliver impactful programs as well as getting to the best qualitative and quantitative results (both process and outcome impact) for community-based agencies. Evaluation approach will include a focus on areas like developing helpful baselines, creating qualitative and quantitative indicators and tools for assessment and analysis of results. We use an exciting, active adult education, anti-oppressive, interactive and participatory approach to the work.
Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
Topics for this workshop will include:
- Aligning agency mission and mandate to program objectives and relevant community needs.
- Strategies for tracking trends, anticipating and responding to critical emerging community needs and priorities.
- Effective Program Development concepts, design strategies and operational frameworks: aligning priorities with design.
- Process and Outcome evaluation tools (Qualitative and Quantitative).
- Effectively analyzing and understanding results.
- Approaches to managing programming and organizational change based on evaluation results.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.