Date(s) - 03/25/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Full Session - Registration Closed
- Live Online
- Live Online - CYITCC
- Live Online - HTCC
- Live Online - HTCCSM
- Live Online - OHPCP
This course will build on the learnings of the Conflict resolution and Negotiation Skills workshop. You will gain advanced skills and practice negotiating and resolving conflicts. This workshop will help you: look at the different types of conflict; use advanced negotiation skills and de-escalation skills with clients; and set boundaries effectively and manage conflicts between two clients. Additionally, it will help you build an understanding of the different ways people deal with conflict. We will look at how to reduce aggressive, passive, and passive-aggressive patterns in conflict situations and how to increase assertive and respectful interactions.
Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
- Understand five primary sources of conflict, and strategies to respond to each.
- Understand four different conflict styles and how to flex to different styles.
- Practice boundary setting and reducing escalating behaviours.
- Negotiating effectively with colleagues and with clients.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.