Date(s) - 10/23/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Congratulations! You are a supervisor/manager! Now what? How will you interact and deal with your former peers? Where should your focus be? How can you continue your success? Your co-workers, fellow team members, and in many cases, your friends were the people you joked with, took breaks with and looked out for. The co-workers who used to be your peers are now the employees who report to you. Even if they were happy that you got promoted when you accepted the job, you’re no longer in the “us” crowd. Now, a lot of things are very different. This course will assist newly hired supervisors/managers from within the organization to assume their new management role in a prepared and confident way.
Target Group: Managers and Supervisors
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
- Handling friendships and the necessary changes.
- Boundaries as a supervisor/manager with former peers.
- Setting clear expectations.
- Enhancing relationship skills.
- Obtaining collaboration.
- Develop effective boundaries with former peers.
- Enhance relationship skills.
- Learn assertive communication and delegation skills.