Date(s) - 01/16/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Increasing opportunities for drop-in participants to collaborate in the decision-making processes of drop-ins is a sector best practice. This course, taught by TDIN staff and sector subject matter experts, confirms the value of participant engagement, as it improves program quality and outcomes with people who use drop-ins. This course is rooted in a participant engagement framework that outlines and examines participant leadership opportunities in program design and agency operations.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Understand why participant engagement practices improves quality of life.
- Examine tools which support participant-driven program design.
- Learn to mobilize leadership opportunities, and support participant skill building through the use of exercises and hearing from former and current drop-in participants.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Registrations are closed for this program. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.