Date(s) - 01/05/2018 - 02/05/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Total Cost for this Workshop:
THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
The drop-in sector’s best practices are effective and accountable ways of providing service in a meaningful and supportive way to its participants. This two-day training, by TDIN staff and subject matter experts, includes tours of drop-in sites to gain a comprehensive understanding of the evolution, best practices and models in the drop in sector.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Understand the evolution of drop-ins and their place in Toronto social services.
- Understand the best practices and core competencies of the drop-in sector’s Measuring Success Framework.
- Learn about Drop-In models, visit and compare actual drop-in programs.
- Recognize how sector best practice impact physical space, program design and delivery.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Registrations are closed for this program. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.