Date(s) - 05/01/2019 - 05/02/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The drop-in sector’s best practices are effective and accountable ways of providing service in a meaningful and supportive way to its participants. This two-day training, by TDIN staff and subject matter experts, includes tours of drop-in sites to gain a comprehensive understanding of the evolution, best practices and models in the drop in sector.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Understand the evolution of drop-ins and their place in Toronto social services.
- Understand the best practices and core competencies of the drop-in sector’s Measuring Success Framework.
- Learn about Drop-In models, visit and compare actual drop-in programs.
- Recognize how sector best practice impact physical space, program design and delivery.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training