Date(s) - 02/05/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you interested in the essentials of documentation and record-keeping? Do you want to know what guides the structure and content of writing for counsellors and advocates? While practicing various aspects of documentation, participants will review basic guidelines for documentation and record-keeping; examine general legal and ethical issues that guide documentation; and evaluate simulated writing samples for accurate, complete, and non-biased content. At the end of the workshop, participants will have a clear idea of the principles that guide best practices in documentation.
- This workshop is a technical writing workshop and does not directly address legal issues.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- To review basic guidelines for documentation and record-keeping.
- To examine, in general, legal and ethical issues in documentation.
- To evaluate writing samples for accurate, complete, non-biased content.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.