Date(s) - 06/07/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Across all industries and organizations today, excellent customer service is an expectation. When employees can adopt and support a customer service culture everyone benefits. Focusing on client oriented customer care, this highly interactive workshop will reinforce positive attitudes and bring new customer service skill sets to familiar situations reinforcing the delivery of caring, courteous and customer oriented service both face-to-face and on the phone. Participants will learn: the importance of good customer service, identify what customers want, practice language strategies to manage challenging situations, how to deal with irate callers effectively, use positive language (extended phrases, words to use, words to avoid), and take responsibility and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Define exceptional client service for your organization.
- Practice language strategies to manage challenging situations.
- Deal with irate callers effectively.
- Take responsibility for client service excellence – go the extra mile.
|Target Group: All|