Date(s) - 11/03/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Full Session - Registration Closed
- Live Online - CYITCC
- Live Online - HTCC
- Live Online - HTCCSM
- Live Online - OHPCP
Conflict is inevitable in all workplaces, but the way in which it is handled will determine whether satisfactory outcomes are achieved, and positive relationships developed. Dealing ineffectively with conflict can cause tensions, increase stress in the work environment, and take up precious time. This practical workshop will provide an array of tools and techniques to add to your competence in negotiating and resolving conflicts. This workshop will help you: understand the dynamics of conflict escalation, make people feel heard, clarify situations for constructive dialogue, approach people and raise concerns in ways that won’t lead to defensiveness and use principled negotiation to generate win-win solutions.
Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
- Understand the process of conflict escalation and de-escalation
- Able to acknowledge feelings, values, and needs.
- Able to ask clarifying questions.
- Able to express a concern in a respectful way and understand the principles of win-win conflict resolution.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.