Date(s) - 10/11/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training day is designed to strategize and share opportunities from a Case Management model in working with hard to serve clients. Participants will be required to bring their own professional expertise and case questions to the training day. Teaching is interactive and all attendees will be required to participate. Learning Objectives: understanding what exactly case management is in the context of social services; the case management meeting: strategies and concerns; information sharing – what to edit? Documentation: goal setting and role of case management and advocacy – how to target.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- The learner will develop an understanding what exactly is “case management” in the context of social services.
- A review of case management administration and system structure will be presented.
- Participants will develop new knowledge concerning documentation, goal setting, assessment and advocacy within a motivational framework for complex clients within the case management system.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Registrations are closed for this program. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.