Date(s) - 02/22/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Full Session - Registration Closed
- Live Online
- Live Online - CYITCC
- Live Online - DISC
- Live Online - HTCC
- Live Online - HTCCSM
- Live Online - OHPCP
Building on the foundations of case management this course is designed to teach students more in-depth skills in designing and implementing case management within social service agencies. Specific challenges will be addressed such as interagency conflict, limited resources and advocacy. Participants are expected to bring case examples from their work to the class for discussion and analysis.
Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
- A quick review of case management principles will occur.
- In depth and specific plan design and challenges will be reviewed.
- Individual case challenges and process solutions will be worked through.
- Advanced intervention strategies such as Motivational Interviewing and CBT will be discussed.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.