Following from the Documentation Skills Introduction session, this workshop will begin by summarizing the general principles that guide best practices in documentation, and the policy and legislation that inform the way we collect information in social service agencies. The rest of the workshop will focus on participants’ written work in response to various simulated, live interviews, and work situations. Participants will also have an opportunity to examine their own work and reflect on areas of improvement.
- Recommended participants attend Introduction to Documentation Skills.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- To use principles of best practices in improving professional documentation.
- To understand the policy and legislation that guide responsible documentation.
- To use priority and discernment as tools for documenting layered issues.
- To make use of personal feedback in improving professional documentation.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.