In this workshop participants will review learning in Introduction Concurrent Disorders and build upon those skills while reviewing Best Practice Guidelines as outlined by Health Canada. Learning Goals will include: Defining concurrent disorders and integrated treatment; Best practice for Screening and Assessment Treatment for Co-occurring and the following: Mood and Anxiety, Persistent Mental Disorders, Personality Disorders and Eating disorders. Implications for the System Level.
- Recommended participants attend Introduction to Concurrent Disorders.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- Participants will review two evidence based practices in working with concurrent disorders (CBT and Contingency Management).
- Participants will apply key concepts of both models through case discussion and role plays.
- Participants will acquire CBT and Contingency management skills to apply to their work environment.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS PROGRAM - THTC DOES NOT MAINTAIN A WAITLIST or CANCELLATION LIST. Please refer to the training calendar for future availability.