Date(s) - 02/14/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Building on the foundations of case management this course is designed to teach students more in depth skills in designing and implementing case management within social service agencies. Specific challenges will be addressed such as interagency conflict, limited resources and advocacy. Participants are expected to bring case examples from their work to the class for discussion and analysis.
- A quick review of case management principles will occur.
- In depth and specific plan design and challenges will be reviewed.
- Individual case challenges and process solutions will be worked through.
- Advanced intervention strategies such as Motivational Interviewing and CBT will be discussed.
- Recommended participants attend Introduction to Case Management.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training