Date(s) - 11/29/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Advanced ARAO course helps participants to deepen their understanding of how oppression and racism occur at a personal and structural level and how they are maintained. The course is also about assisting organizations with the change process toward equity. The focus is on the self, and the organizational change process.
- Recommended participants attend Introduction Anti-Racism/ Anti-Oppression.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided upon successful completion.
- The participants will develop a critical approach to addressing racism and other forms of oppression.
- The participants will consider the difference between personal and structural oppression.
- The participants will deepen their analysis of how racism and oppression play out in society and within their organization.
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training