Date(s) - 11/22/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
It is inevitable, that as a supervisor, manager or executive director, you will eventually have to deal with situations of conflict. Dealing ineffectively with conflict can intensify tensions, lead to a stressful work environment, and take up a lot of your time. This practical workshop will provide an array of tools and techniques to help achieve satisfactory outcomes and positive working relationships. Additionally, we will consider how different work styles affect the team and from this how to build a stronger team.
Target Group: Executive Directors, Managers and Supervisors
Additional Training Method: Agency Training
Total Cost: THTC Members Pay: $80.00 | Non-Members Pay: $90.00
- De-escalate tense situations.
- Respond to confrontation by employees.
- Approach and raise concerns with staff members in ways that won’t lead to defensiveness.
- Address people’s underlying concerns set boundaries effectively and manage staff-staff conflicts.
- Develop an understanding of different workstyles and how to work with these different styles to strengthen your team.
- Learn the 4 main components of team building and consider how to apply them in your workplace.