MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE
- a reduced training rate of $10.00 per person per workshop,
- e-mail notifications detailing training calendar information and updates
- The agency’s/individual’s voting or non-voting status will be confirmed once the membership application has been reviewed.
- The THTC membership is tied to the name of the agency and the specified program
indicated on the membership form.
- If the agency has more than one program with more than thirty (30) staff, an additional membership will need to be purchased for those program staff to receive the THTC member rate.
- In order to receive the membership rate, the name of the agency and the specified program detailed on the membership form must be noted within the registration request. It is the responsibility of the registrant to be aware of any fee discounts to which they may be entitled, based on the course taken or on their agency’s affiliations.
- If registration requests do not include the full agency name and program name, the non-member rate will be applied.
- As per THTC policies, overpayments and double payments etc. will not be refunded.
- THTC does not refund membership fees, back date or accept the cancellation and re-registration of paid workshops in order to apply membership rates. * THTC PayPal Refund policy.
If you are unsure about becoming a member and require more information, please contact the Office Administrator before submitting your request.
An agency or individual has two options to obtain membership – either online or via mail.If your option is to mail in your application, please submit a completed Membership Form and cheque payable to the “Toronto Hostels Training Centre” and mail it along with your membership form to:Accounts Payable Annual Membership
Toronto Hostels Training Centre
65 Wellesley Street E. Suite 501
METHODS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- agency cheque
- certified cheque
- money order
- interac is available – onsite only
CONTACT THE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Should you need any assistance or have any questions about becoming a member, please contact the Office Administrator before submitting your request:firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-469-0007 ext. 21