Workshop Equivalency Requirements
Certified training monitored by a recognized accredited training organization for:
- Applied Suicide Intervention Training (ASIST certified training provider)
- Standard First Aid and CPR (WSIB certified trainer)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI certified trainer)
- Understanding and Managing Aggressive Behaviour (HY’N’Hancement certified trainer)
- Defusing Hostility (CTI certified trainer)
- WHMIS (WHMIS certified trainer)
- Mental Health First Aid (certified trainer mental health commission of Canada)
Upon completion of the required number of training hours and/or test, participants receive a certificate issued by the recognized accredited training organization covering a specific period of validity.
* Please submit the following either in person, mail, fax or by email:
- The session offered by THTC for which you wish to receive credit/equivalency and for what purpose.
- The original or photocopy of the certificate in question/proof of completion. If providing a photocopy/fax please ensure the name of the training agency, participant and date of issue and/or expiry on the certificate is clear and can be read easily.
- Copy of the curriculum/content of the training
- Contact information for the training agency/trainer that provided the training.
- Participant contact information in the event further clarification is required.
Forward all equivalency inquiries
Attention: Equivalency Inquiry
65 Wellesley Street East, Suite 501. Toronto, ON M4Y 1G7