THTC CERTIFICATE PROGRAM UPDATES
Standard First Aid and CPR/Emergency First Aid and CPR
- For agency training specific sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check our training calendar for dates on when this course is being offered.
Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) – Blended Learning
- Successful completion of the self-paced portion is required prior to attending the Day 2 Live Online session. This training provides verbal intervention certificate of completion and focuses on verbal and non-touch strategies to address physical risk behaviours.
Understanding and Managing Aggressive Behaviour (UMAB)
- Participants will examine the parameters and theories of contributing factors, verbal/physical presentation to de-escalation, self-awareness, disengaging and self-protection skills.
Mental Health First Aid
- The Mental Health Commission of Canada has developed a free crisis response training course for the public.
- “The Crisis Response Virtual Training – Caring for Others – will focus on how to create a safe space to have conversations about mental health and/or substance use problems. This training will prepare participants to have conversations confidently about mental health during a crisis, with their family, friends, communities, and workplaces. Participants will also be taught the skills required to respond to a mental health crisis until professional help arrives.
- For more information please contact the Mental Health Commission of Canada www.mhfa.ca
ASIST Two Day Training
- Currently offering Two-Day Live Online & In Person Suicide Prevention Workshop.
The following training & workshop certificates are valid for the following duration….