A robust and dynamic homeless and housing sector with the skills, knowledge and experience to end homelessness – inspiring growth and transforming lives.
To enhance the capacity of the homeless and housing sector to better respond to emerging needs through high quality, practical training, promoting evidence-based practices, and supporting coordination of the sector.
The Toronto Hostels Training Centre is pleased to present another series of leading edge training opportunities for shelter staff and individuals who work with the homeless population. In addition to the development of the certificate programs, there are many new and exciting topics based on feedback and training suggestions received from various agencies and participants.
- Children & Youth Issues Training Centre Certificate (CYITCC)
- Drop-In Skills Certificate (DISC) & the Drop-In Foundation Series (DIFS)
- Hostels Training Centre Certificate (HTCC)
- Hostels Training Centre Certificate Supervisors/Managers (HTCCSM)
- Older Homeless Population Certificate Program (OHPCP)