CANCELLED: Standard First Aid, AED (Level C) & CPR Two-Day Training
Date(s) - 01/11/2018 - 01/12/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Aquatic Development & Emergency Training (ADET Inc.) delivers the two-day Standard First Aid, AED (Level C) & CPR Training Program. This in-depth program is a full working session, directly applicable to the work environment and deals with potentially life-threatening situations as well as Secondary Victim Assessments. The Standard First Aid program, advanced in its’ elective topics, allows ADET Inc. the ability to customize the program to fulfill the needs of the group, workplace, job related experience or personal interest. The Bloodborne Pathogen and the AED/ Heartsaver Level C (adult, child, infant) CPR topics are included in the Standard First Aid Program. ** Standards taught reflect the most current and recently updated CPR Guidelines and Standards and are approved by the HSFC and meet WSIB requirements. Topics include: unconsciousness, adult ,child and infant CPR, AED skills, choking, bleeding, shock and severe life-threatening allergies, epilepsy, diabetes, head trauma and burns. These sessions are practically oriented, encouraging contributions from participants. Group interaction, practice and discussion are maximized.
- In order to participate in the session all participants will be asked to sign a waiver.
- You must be prompt and present for the course. Any time missed will result in certificates not being issued. Please wear comfortable clothing and running shoes.
- Participants will receive a training manual and certificate (Level C) valid for three (3) years.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following:
- Primary and Secondary Surveys.
- Heat induced emergencies (heat cramps, heat exhaustion & stroke).
- Multiple Injury Management.
- Infant/Child Resuscitation (CPR).
|Target Group: All
Additional Training Method: Agency Training